Looker is coming to Munich!
This is your opportunity to get hands-on with Looker, in an instructor-led class.
What to Expect:
We will have an engaging and insightful afternoon where you and 20-30 industry peers will gain hands-on experience with the Looker Platform and learn more about where the industry is heading.
Throughout the packed afternoon you will:
- Get access to your own Looker Platform and see how easy it is to build a powerful self-service data platform (we provide the dataset)
- Learn how different companies use Looker to be more data-driven and successful
- Understand the technological developments that enabled this “new way of BI”
- Hear from Kaia Health how they use data to revolutionize pain therapy and scale across continents
Audience & Prerequisites
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Data Analysts, Scientist and Engineers; Developers, systems operations professionals, solution architects as well data specialists getting started with Looker
- A minimum of Basic SQL skills required to follow the class to its full extent
Here are the important details:
1:00 - 1:30: Registration & Light Bites.
1:30 - 2:00: Welcome & Looker Overview by Niklas Harzhiem
2:00 - 3:00: Looker Hands-on Lab Part 1
3:00 - 3:30: Coffee & Networking Break
3:30 - 4:15: Looker Hands-On Lab Part 2
4:15 - 5:00: Panel Discussion with Kaia Health's Head of Product and Head of BI on "How to Build a Data-Driven Organization"
5:00 pm: Drinks & Networking
Where: Thomson Lounge, Rumfordstraße 42, 80469 München
When: Tuesday 11th February from 1:00 - 6:00pm
What to Bring:
- Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux) and charger
- Photo ID - Needed for security
- Come hungry for knowledge
- This class will be delivered in English